Wednesday, November 5, 2014

PiBoIdMo 2014 Let the Ideas Begin

Yes, it's PiBoIdMo time and I am participating again. I have no idea what happened to the idea book from last year. I never looked at it after the month was over. But thanks to this blog I will at least know what it looks like, whenever it turns up.

This year I bought several things just for PiBoIdMo:

  • 4" x 6"  Aquabee Super Deluxe Sketch Book
  • Small Mead pouch
  • Pilot Precise V7 pen





I glued blank paper over the sketchbook and drew on it. I'll finish coloring it in as I go along.  The paper takes dry and wet media.



I like these pens. Nice, dark lines and the ink flows well.





Front of pouch for holding pens and pencils




Back of pouch with zippered pocket. It has two elastic loops that I manoeuvered over the wire binding so they stay together.